CSI

CSI
Caregiver Services Inc

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank you to all the Nurses in the world

CSI Caregiver Services Inc would like to take the occasion of National Nurses Month to thank all our Nurses for everything you do for without you we would not fulfill our Mission. I would also like to take this opportunity to share what it is like to be a nurse. “Happy Nurses Month” to all those nurses that touch our lives.

"When you become a nurse you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours." Author Unknown, (Quote Garden, 2008)
Each nurse commits to the core values of becoming a nurse which include human dignity, integrity, autonomy, altruism and social justice. When you choose the path of a nurse it is usually because you are a caregiver and it is a “calling” for you to pursue.

Expect to have aching backs and feet at the end of some days. Sometimes you'll help people rejoice over a new life coming into the world, and some days you'll shed tears with grieving families that have lost a loved on. You'll never be bored as a nurse. So if you're a kind and compassionate person that can learn to care for patients like you'd like to be cared for yourself, we welcome you to the world of nursing.

Some days when a nurse has had to deal with a noncompliant patient, an irate family member, or other healthcare workers who take their frustration out on the nurse they may feel like they chose the wrong profession. It is important to remember why you chose to be a nurse and remember the oath you took upon graduation.

"I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care." (Cybernurse, 2008).

CSI Caregiver Services has many opportunities for flexible nursing shifts. Please visit our website www.csicaregiver.com or you can call 877-Caregiver to find the closest CSI location near you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question for you regarding your blog, but I couldn't find your contact information. Do you think you could send me an email whenever you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete